The 18th World Conference of historical Cities
Andong International Convention Center
of Historical Cities
Andong International Conference Center
- ADDRESS301, Wolcheon-gil, Dosan-myeon, Andong city, North Gyeongsang Province
OverviewThe 18th World Conference of historical Cities
- Site Area29,583㎡
- Total Floor Area28,430㎡
- Main Facilities1 Grand Hall (2,400 m2, divisible into 3 rooms), 13 mid & small-sized rooms
- Other FacilitiesMuseum, restaurant, meeting facilities
- Parking Spaces432 cars(251 on the ground, 181 underground)
InformationThe 18th World Conference of historical Cities
- RooftopOutdoor exRooftop Outdoor exhibition area
- 2FMid & small-sized meeting rooms, restaurant
- 1FOffice rooms, electrical facilities
- B1FGrand hall, VIP rooms
- B2FUnderground parking lot, children museum, special exhibition hall
The World Confucian Culture Museum is a Larchiveum-type complex cultural space built with the aim of discovering the cultural universality and specificity of East Asian Confucian culture through a comparative exhibition and to explore ways to future co-prosperity and harmony.
It has a total area of 4,641 square meters from the 2nd floor above ground to the 2nd floor below ground, and is equipped with permanent exhibition spaces such as Confucian Spiritual Hall, Confucian Civilization Hall, Confucian Future Hall, Media Art Tower, Children's Exhibition Hall, Planning and Exhibition Hall.
The World Confucian Culture Museum, which opened on August 31, has a large amount of tangible and intangible materials such as the Confucius statue donated by the Qūfù city, China, and a digital archive of Confucian cultural heritage. In addition, various exhibition and experience contents are provided so that museum users can understand Confucianism in a variety of ways.